Thursday, November 22, 2007

It Stinked, And It Rocked

The building was ancient and crumbling, the whole place stunk of a putrid odour, and there was sound pollution. It rocked =D. Did my first stint at SPCA as a volunteer today. It was as hard as I imagined, lots of hard work. But it was all worth it. Some dogs were vicious creatures not worth glancing at because they're evil and they bark. But you do grow attached to some.

Like Andy, he prefers cats to dogs but still he favoured a certain unchristined puppy. Unfortunately, it got adopted today. The family dumped one black puppy, and took that one. The look on his face was purely dumbfounded with a hint of anger and frustration. We suspect that that family had a litter too big for them to handle, so they gave two away. Now they came back with the third. And took another in its place! grr

I love Edward. He's 'my' dog now. =)

* * *

There was more to this post before this window kaput-ed on me yesterday, but to keep peace, I've decided not to retype this part.

Let sleeping dogs lie. Lol.



My two most favourite material objects in one masterpiece. *sigh*

No comments: