Thursday, June 22, 2006

Life's Like That

Happy Belated Birthday Kok Peng! (yes, I noe you want a prezzie) You were 16 yesterday!

Happy Birthday Chester! You're 15 today!


Well, the most eventful thing that has happened today.

1) Puan Aniza went out from the class almost crying, because some people didn't complete didn't complete their work. I, too, was one of them. But its partially not my fault, because I lost my book, but I did the homework on test pad paper, its just that she wants a BOOK, and didn't even bother to have a look at what I've done. *sob* And its not fair because Kai Vin claims that he lost his book, photostated Anis's and passed it up and she actually did NOT reject it! Maybe she was fed up, but STILL!!

2) Puan Shamsulmarzeni (yes, I know, long name isn't it? Weird parents she got =p) barged into class at the last period. We were being good students (most of us at least) and arranging the table's and chairs for Hari Akademik, otherwise known as Hari Terbuka, Open Day, Academic Day, OR Curricular Day. Better still, its Doom's Day for the majority. Whoopsee, back to my class teacher. Well, she came in and told the guys to sit down on the chairs right in the middle of the room. (The tables are all neatly arranged at the back, in such a way you can sit, or even sleep on them. Seriously.) So she started this furious lecture about how rude and insolent most of the guys were, and how horribly, terribly inconsiderate they are while us girls are so 'rajin'. So they start protesting, saying some of them DID help, which was true. So our slightly overweight teacher asks 'Siapa? Tunjukkan, Girls...' So majority piped 'Kit Meng.' And some, 'Ze Wei' But teacher didn't hear his name. He was outraged, silently, cursedly, but unheard by Miss Soccerstar in the front. (I shall tell you why in a bit). Well, that was The Prelude to Open Day.

- refer to Miss Soccerstar at the top-
It is rumoured that Pn Shamsulmarzeni tried out for Soccerstar but failed. It wasn't because she was bad, she was OK I guess... But it was because of her waistline. I did not start this, I'm merely a listener, so its authentic-ness is not guarenteed.

No comments: