Friday, June 09, 2006

Poor Fishy

Hey, I need advice. Anybody knows what to do when your fighting fish looks sickly and starts losing its colour at its tail (its becoming white at a spot) - besides sending it to a vet. Help, help, help, the poor soul =( I put it in 'rehabilitation' - a small teeny weeny container with distilled water (cause my mom doesn't want to waste it), and crunched up its shrimps, which I don't think it likes very much because one shrimp is ten times bigger than its little mouth (my brother, so pathetic). Plus, I had to wash its tank because it was so super dirty. My bro is at our cousins place, and didn't even call to make sure its properly fed (the fighting fish belongs to him, see). I shall curse him with eternal doom. No surprises when I say I also washed the tortoise dump. Which is a challenge as well, because the two fatsoes are so big now. From fitting nicely in the palm of my handm the girl is now bigger than both my palms put together, and the guy has grown too, 3/4 of the girls size. But we're not worried, men are meant to be smaller than women, especially in the tortoise world. =p

No comments: