Thursday, June 08, 2006

Stop It. You're Pissing Me Off.

Arnold : I really like you, can u gimme a chance?
Aileen : Well, u see, i like sum1 else. So..... u get it, rite?

OK, how lame is that? I really have to review my rejection lines. Man. Sorry dude...

Arnold : Can I know who you like?
Aileen : Umm, he's not from our school...

No. You can't.

Arnold : Did you know I like you since Form 1?

Yes. So?

Arnold : I thought you knew, wasn't it obvious? And why last year you kept avoiding me?
Aileen : I dunno...

Duh it was obvious, why dija think I was avoiding you silly? Whoops, muh bad.

(after one day)

Arnold : Are you mad at me?
Aileen : Whatever for??
Arnold : Did you get my msg yesterday?
Aileen : What msg??? 0.0
Arnold : I rea-lllllly like u. Can u pls giv me a chance? Pls
*no reply*

Sheeeeeeesh. I.SAID.NO. Don't you people understand simple English? Yeeee.... Really 'bengang-lah'. By the way, this was through sms. Exclusive, with my inner voice. I'm not evil, really... It's just, well... 'Leave me alone! My love life is already as complicated as it gets, without you barging in as well. And besides, i.don't.like.you.what.can.i.do.to.make.it.very.clear.without.hurting.you.?

Anyway, it couldn't be more simple... Right?? NO!

No comments: