Thursday, April 19, 2007

came home

*Run Run Run*

Yesterday I finished my UDTA 1500 meter run in 9.08 minutes, a record for me. Yippee. Well after 4.7 km, that was hardly worth my time - Hui Ning and Charlotte, who were within a millisecond from me, agreed. This proves that Alpha people are NOT NERDS.

*Lameness*

I was therefore lethargic when it came to walking to the traffic light outside school to catch a cab with Andy. So when my ex-van driver offered us a lift, I gladly accepted for the second time in my life. Well felt guilty all the way, especially when I greeted Michelle and was awarded with a cold look that just screamed 'Do I like, know you?' I buried myself in my friend's book. She could have been nicer, like Whats-His-Name, who has changed a LOT. I barely recognised him! I mean, OK, he's a year younger, but hey, he's really grown... Taller and um... toner I guess.

Me : You've changed a lot, I barely recognized you just now.
Him : You're serious?
Me : Yeah

And that was all. How lame huh...

*Catching Up*

Auntie persistantly refused my cash, and I pushed it to her with an equal amount of certaincy. Couldn't stand the girl whom I had to squish a lil with and just opt to ciao 3 blocks away, when Abby was getting down. Andy wanted to hang with Nicholas and Arvin, but I wasn't complaining, he spotted Alan getting out of his friend's car and I skipped (seriously, I must be stressed) to him and enquired about his piano exam. Glad to hear it was OK, since him, Lu Ee, Pui Theng and Nicholas (what ever happened to him? I wonder...) were SUPPOSED to take their Diploma with VJ and I. We were irritated mind you, being abandoned and all that.

I think it was the first time we actually talked for so long out of leisure, and the first time we didn't argue when put in the same area XD hahaha, AND the first time we talked about a serious subject - courses/parents/driving.

Alan : Eh, you've really grown up leh... (yes, very cinapek ish)
Me : Haha... Where got?
Alan : Now big girl d.... Haihz...
Me : Ryte... It hasn't been that long.. And you're all grown up too, in your business-ish attire
Alan : *holds up bag* this a perfume bag leh... *mutters some foreign brand*

Well he used to work part time at the perfume corner, so there. But seriously, we gave our piano teacher a headache because the moment we were in the same room, PEACE just flew out of the window, spat and trample upon before ending up in the trashcan. We even used to keep SCORE of who could outsay the other. Used to drive our teacher up the wall. It was that bad... Oh, and he used to threaten to burn down my house too. But no worries, its still intact and beautiful. =D

*Note to Self*

1) Discuss Bulan Membaca with F4's.
2) Send 8R photo to Teacher Lina a.s.a.p
3) Remind VJ to do the same
4) STUDY - exams barely 2 weeks away dammit!
5) Plan Module based on KYC syllabus for Gopeng trip (hahaha....)
6) Contact Friends of UBS from 1995 - 1999 (Alumni)
7) Write letter of absence from Fencing today. As if my big bro doesn't know. Bleeh.
8) Write letter of absence from UBS for Interhouse Cheer earlier this year.
9) Submit letter of resignation from Taekwondo.

oh my..... its weird when its put into a list.....

No comments: