Sunday, April 15, 2007

cross country

I did not get any number for my cross country yesterday.

I repeat, I did not get any number for my cross country yesterday.

BULLSHIT

I arrived at the bloody table, which had to be ridiculously far from the ending point, but I forgot to take my number. Due to the lack of oxygen to my brain and therefore a slower response and dumbfounded reactions, I did not manage to grab my number. Resulting which, I did not manage to get any medal. Fuck.

Borrowed line from PY --> Fuckety-Fuckety-FUCK.

I arrived BEFORE those assholes took the numbers 17 - 20. Screw Puan Rahimah. We never liked each other and we never will. Thank you Puan Nurhasliza for sticking up for me, for all the good it did. Oh, I'm forgetting someone. Cik Pugga Pugga. Bleeeeh.

Well Amanda got 1st (Go Shirtliff!), Aimee and Charlotte got 13 & 14 or something like that (more Shirtliff), Hui Ning got 6th (surprise surprise). Thats the under 18 girls.

Under 18 guys : Faris 1st place (duh, as usual), Biang Sheng got 2nd (screams Shirtliff x 3), and the other top 20's were Jun Hao, Karthigan and...... I forgot XD.

But the best news of all is.............

'Dan tempat pertama jatuh kepada rumah sukan yang berjaya menebus balik maruahnya.... SHIRTLIFF!!!!'

Whoa that was one helluva surprise, we've never had enough athletes to win... well, almost anything. And we were all like screaming and screaming and SCREAMING!! And High Fiving with every Shirtliffian within reach, known or otherwise. Haahahahaha

And yes, we camwhored a lot too, as usual...

No comments: