Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Heylo peeps. Blogging from my tuition center, and I just can't wait to get home to rest my butt as if it hadn't been flattened all the while in school. I literally had Chemistry for the whole day. Today was some Majlis Anugerah Pelajar SPM 2006 of some sort and our ex ex Principle was here, she came to greet us today. You just gotta love her, she's always so.... Bright XD.

And there were these people from Channel 9 coming to shoot some footage of my class and thus the immaculate preparation. But heck, I didn't even get to present my 'family'. Group 18! I am a Noble One. All Hail.... *coughs* right, crapping.

And so while waiting for our guests to barge through the door, we were armed with USB's and music was in the air. Wheeeee... Sarah prepared this really cool movie for Pn Rasinah, our dearly beloved ex class teacher. It was real sweet. Grats to her.

* * *


Oh and I have just a few things to say about my school.

'We are all hypocrites'
quote from Pn Jugdeep.

Which is true. We are all LIERS and ACTORS. When we need to show off to visitors, the school starts fixing up everything. The library lights, which have been failing at an incredible rate, just got fixed yesterday; some hole in the ceiling was patched up very last minute with MANILA CARD. How cheap can they get?

And the Malam Seri Bintang last year. What happened to all the money and donations? They just bullshitted us I tell you. As far as I can see, a very VERY miniscule bit of work has been done to improve this darn school. Empty promises comprimise of :


* Amphitheatre (and I'm not talking about the one near the gates puh-lease *
*School hall -har har- *
* New car park for teachers *
I know I might not seem thankful, but even the primary school next door is doing better! They actually have flat screens now, while our computers in class are collecting dust. SBU Admin and PIBG... WAKE UP and smell the roses, or whatever it is that greets you in the morning. Otherwise, well 'World Class Vision' my butt - however unflattering it is.
Well, if the teachers are hypocrites, therefore they are teaching the students to be hypocrites. And the cycle goes on, we just keep getting Better
and BeTTer
at it...
no?

No comments: