Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sorry KYCers for not making it to the PC Fair, I was occupied. But I hear that the next meeting is at Sunway Lagoon. First and foremost, I have vowed never, EVER to step foot in there every again. Reasons known especially to Julian. We know people, we know... It sucked, and I could nearly swear I picked up a condom in there or something. Moot Point : the place is filthy and I shall not be seen there ever ever again.



Currently having a conversation with Sabby about this matter and in a very appropriate phrase I said

You'll have to suffocate me with chlorofoam and tie me up with a straight jacket with masking tape to shut me up to drag me there. Lest I shant go in peace...

Pssst, I know you guys are planning my kidnapping right this minute.

I shall be watching XD

No comments: