Sunday, April 29, 2007

the potato people

My crazy, stressed-up week in pictures and a post.


Calculating the emprical formula of magnesium oxide.
The crucible looks like its gonna crumble, or explode any minute.
Background : Ngee Ming's shirt, Anis's peace-fingers, Sham'ah's crazy-finger and Ben's sexy-finger. XD






Getting in touch with my creative side again.
A tattoo for Syazwi =]






The Potato People
A funeral.





Its B-L-E-E-D-I-N-G.


First of all, I'd like to say sorry to Keith for not replying his 'Still in the bus... My butt hurts XD' message at 8-something a.m. on Saturday. Reason being my mom decided to hide my phone (a common occurance). Hope you had fun - bet you did =)

Sparring on Satuday was funnnnnn. Its been so long since I've actually attempted to kick anybody at all. My cousin just got contacts, and in my humble opinion, looks better without glasses. teehee.... Dad said I was 'playing' with the girl, not serious-serious. Oh come on, whats the point in beating her up? Sheesh. I still scored 10-0... Najwa, the brilliant, young M'sian-Thai silver medalist was back.. And as good as ever really, I quite missed her - she was challenging. Cuzzie fought OK, but spun around a lot (like dancing. haha), but won anyway. Jason fought with Mathis, the super-tall, super long-legged abomination. Both had their injuries, due to unparralled circumstances. Mathis's legs were long, so he couldn't back up or risk the oppenent scoring. There was only one option - shin-on-shin. Those bruises don't look pretty. For neither of you... ><

Bashed more cans at kung fu today. Wheee - dush! Studied a bit too. I should be doing more dammit. sigh...

QUOTE OF THE WEEK
Protect the score at all cost - including shin bones!
.
.
.
We're too old for this, we've retired man...
.
.
.
Yeah b'ow!

No comments: