Thursday, April 12, 2007

There's something about losing a significant person in your life. Especially when you cannot do anything in your power to make them stay. Its difficult. And when a new one steps into the position of the other, would that person fit into the dress only the other could wear?

Dearest Puan Rasinah Zakaria, Class Teacher of 4 Sc Alpha and Biology extroadinaire. A wonderful teacher, friend, wife and mother, leaving for London soon to accompany her beloved husband and to persue her PhD.

God Bless You.


I can't help it, I already miss her. And tomorrow will be the third party this week. One was ex-3B's to Pn Rasinah, todays was a surprise party for JAMES - HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY! and tomorrow my class is hosting another party during Bio. I vow not to cry. I.will.not.cry.

Desperately wanna go out on that day, but I haven't broken the news to mom yet. Wanna see KYC hotties too but my dads coming home after a week.

I know I'm PMSing here.

My moms nagging in my ear, I can't stand it, I don't care.

Signing off,
Aileen

No comments: