Friday, October 19, 2007

Birthdays and Dreams

Totally can't believe I managed to stay away for so long. My baby blog awaits food! - in the form of posts.

Alright, my sleeves are rolled up and I'm half awake. First things first.

Happy Belated Birthday Eric / Hiro Nakamura!

Happy Belated Birthday Kenalicious! I've yet to shop for your lingerie... =P

There, I hope thats it. After this I have to look forward to Pui Ying's birthday, Audrey's birthday and Nick's birthday. Though Nick will probably party out with his friends on that day. I will have tons of wishes to fulfil. And I solemnly swear to finally ice skate by this year. Somebody remind Aimee and Charlotte that they have a job to do XD.

On a deeper note, I've been dreaming again. Fortunately, its not the recurrence of the sad, violent once I used to have. Some are just plain weird, and don't make sense at all. But some just stand out against the rest. I think, and I hate to think this way, but maybe I'm worrying about something(s) unconsciously. Bella from the Twilight series dreams and solves her problems there. Why in the world am I so linked to that? I feel odd, a blue rose amongst the red.

Is there anybody like me out there?

No comments: