Saturday, October 20, 2007

Relief

I am unhappy. But you know what does make me feel better? A look at all my Key Leader grams. They are a reminder of what I love to do, and simply because they make me feel good. For those of you who keep those little colour papers of joy, kudos man. But for some who just couldn't be bothered, too bad. I mean, even Andy hasn't thrown away his, and its no secret that he didn't really like the camp much. The sexylicious took away his favourite, albeit one and only, sister. ;)

Yeah, so I'll read them again, they bring me relief. And I'll go read the Bible again, thats even better. Although the Old Testament is rather depressing, but you gotta start somewhere... Now where have I heard this before? .... Oh. Nick. Right. heh



There is joy in giving.

Haha so random, but its true! And I can't seem to describe it with anything else.


No comments: