Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Old Cousin

It was so hilarious, I just had to blog it out.

So here I was, innocently chatting, when the doorbell sung. Naturally, Andy answered the door, and I heard conversation. But the other voice besides my brothers was not my dad, so I was curious. A little peek round the corner, and I just had to step up to the door frame.

He stared at me, and I stared back.

I broke the silence.

'What are you doing here?' the index of my finger pointing with shameless incredulity.
He smiled, something he rarely did in my presence, while fumbling with his phone. I repeated the question.

'I was looking for your dad.'

And I laughed my ass off. Out loud - at my 30 year-old cousin.

I was still laughing as he made his way down the stairs and into his Waja.

No comments: