Wednesday, October 03, 2007

BM Rock My World

It has got to be one of the highlights of my life which is tagged with 'Exams'.

Halfway through KOMSAS question : *stretches*, locates ache in neck, bends head upwards, *crack*. Ouch.
Take that, times four. And do that through a two and a half hour basis without leaving your seat.

Same thing, different version : Turns to look at Ying Si on my left, *crack*. wth?

Novel : Anda dikehendaki menjawab kesemua soalan (a, and b). Its OK, I have time, the exam finishes at 1.50pm. Now its 1.00pm and I'm nearly finishing up the (a) part. No worries.

'Sekarang tinggal lima minit lagi, sila semak semua jawapan dan nama kamu.' It was 1.05pm.
In head, 'What the fish? Apa itu ikan?'
I look up and what do I see? Exam till 1.10pm, staring at me. How can they change without notifying us? Apa itu ikan man...

Best part : I totaly halt my answering of section a, flip the page, and start listing down the pengajaran in POINT FORM. As such...

1. Kita haruslah...
2. Kita hendaklah...
3. Kita patut...
4.
5.
6.

Then I flip back to section a, and finish of the last sentence. Then...

Teacher stole my paper by force. -_-"

Kertas ujian BM telah merosakkan mood saya. Ekoran itu, saya telah mengalami gangguan emosi lalu terpaksa mengatasinya dengan mengacau Amirah yang juga sedang kebingungan. Akibatnya, dia juga panik.

Sekian, saya yang menjalankan tugas.

No comments: