Monday, October 15, 2007

Relapse

So yeah, I went back to Taiping for a surprise visit. No big. They got a dalmation named Fiti and she's gorgeous. Wish I could have snapped a picture.

I started reading at 7.00pm today. I just finished. It was supposed to be a distraction, and at first it was - was immensely satisfying. But as it drew closer to the close, I had to concentrate on not throwing up.

I know its terrible for my life to hang imbalanced, as it is, on the pointed end of the blade. I was going to have to fall soon, whichever way, I don't know. No doubt it was a good story, but it didn't have a happy ending. Well, not happy for me.

I hate the way Mrs Meyers lines keep leaping out at me, throwing everything into sharp significance. It didn't help. The cotton candy in my brain was melting, and I need something to replace that. Fast.

There was something faintly disturbing in the plot, but I haven't quite caught on yet. Maybe my brain was turning into mush on me. Or maybe I just didnt want to know. OK, I'm scaring me. Haha

*sigh*. Eclipse was not as comforting as I'd hoped. In a way, it was more disturbing than New Moon. Jeez, now I feel unsatisfied and edgy. Ew.



"But my kind... We're easily distracted."

For those in the know, you could just laugh.


And I am truly sorry any of you had to bear this. Truly sorry.

No comments: