Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Back

So the exams are 'over'. Time to take a brief break before diving into more books for the objective papers after Raya. These two weeks have been hellish, people around me were breaking down because they expected too much of themselves. Or maybe, like me, they just need the grades to get out of whatever hole they're living in.

It baffles me how some people can cry during the papers. Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting a mean streak or anything, but there's so little time, and so much to do. The least possible best thing to do would be to try to understand nonsensical words with opaque vision and emotional distress.

And after, I'm so effing tired, I can't cry. If I go to Gamma next year, I'll jump of the fourth floor of the school building. So NOT after all the effing effort I put into this exam. Or maybe I do deserve to be punished for not studying hard enough, heck.

On the other hand, the Raya holidays are here!

Scream HALLELUJAH! =D

Come join me in my exhausted ecstasy. Everybody's welcome. hahaha


You like? I like. But this is in the 'rejected' pile. Eh Keith? =P


You're still my friend. Always.

No comments: