Sunday, February 04, 2007

bday

My being is bursting with the feeling of ecstasy. As a result of my impossibly large mouth, most dudes already know about my birthday. For those who didn't know prior to this post, well now you do! Tee-hee-heee

It falls on 18th March, which is a Sunday. And so far, the plan is to hang at Sunway Pyramid and cause havoc on whichever inch of land (or is it tiles?) our feet land. But regardless of where it is held, the 'proposals' are still the same. So vote! And state your reasons why please. I said 'Please', aren't I just an angel?? 0=)

PROPOSAL 1
Everyone present has to dress up. Literally. The word that sums it up pretty nicely is

RADICAL

It can be funky, or just plain weird. I say just take all the stuff you never wear (please leave your moth-eaten baby clothes out of this) and put them together! Its called mix and match sillies! Well, if you're still at wits end, here are some my classmates have discussed about.

Hui Ning : Bandanna for a top, Mini-skirt on top of jeans, and a blanket (don't ask)
Huey Shan : T-shirt, tights, and outside underwear, with a towel for a cape.
These don't make sense, but you get the idea...



PROPOSAL 2
Since most of us are cheerleaders, I propose that all of us storm the place up in our cheer costumes! Those who don't have them can lend the costumes. I mean... Come on, if a cheerleader has cheered for 2 years, like myself, they would have one more to spare. For guys, look for Vulcanz! XD Poor Julian, poor guys. Lucky Ken.

* * *

SMK Seri Bintang Utara's Interhouse Cheerleading Competition and Sports Day is on 3rd March. Those who can make it please come!!

It marks the end of my cheering career. I shan't cheer anymore after this =(

No comments: