Wednesday, February 21, 2007

tee hee

Hello people... I'm b-a-c-k. Yes, worship me, drop to your knees and kiss my feet and the hems of my robes (o.O). Hahaha, can't really summarize my holiday, but it felt sooo long. But it was fun, its good to know that there is a semi-posh hotel in Taiping.


a testimony to my laziness



Yesterday, we drove from Taiping to Penang. The bridge isn't very spectacular, very boring, and grey. At the toll we were welcomed with the scent of a thousand sewers when the window revved down. We were sort of on a mission, and here I shall mention an aunt of mine. She was those ladies fortunate enough to marry a man of riches, but the business turned sour, and her husband died. But when she was still bathing in cash, she used to come down nearly every month and she'd always, always bring some gift. Some food here, cloth or lovely blouses for my grandmother, clothes for my brother and I... Even my parents wedding was planned by her! Recently she had a knee operation, so my family decided to pay her a visit, with a very big ang pau, and I decline to mention the amount. But THANK YOU AUNTIE... We wuv uuuu...

Oh, then that little goblin in the car, a.k.a. Andrew, my little-est brother, started bugging my dad 'I wan go beach. Me wan make sandcastle!' By this time, I had a throbbing headache, and wanted nothing more than to throw him out of the 50mph car. But we went anyway, to Rasa Sayang Beach Resort, and it was... wow. Totally 5 star ++. Amirah, you gotta take me with you next time you holiday there man!! I'll do anything... ANYTHING.


The restroom is just BooooTiFul!! Yeah, I said it Mira.... =P I know, I'm so insane, I'm incurable.



Oh, and I learnt the fundamentals of driving as well. Mei Ling, you're my heroine! And your handbrake has gotta go man... One day you'll find yourself braking on a slope, and when you pull that lever, you find yourself banging a gazillion cars behind. Pity the kids and adults at the 'aerodrom' *ehem*. Its actually one huge land made up of nothing but grass and people. I swear we scared the adults and kids alike. ESPECIALLY with my maniacal driving XD.

Rented bikes and zoomed through the golf course at the resort with Andy this morning. Man it was fun! The speed... The speed! What a workout... Phew. Except the part where Andy nearly gets an asthma attack =X. But he's a big boy, no? He's alive and thats all that matters, says evil Aileen.


Big breakfast. Teehee.. To hell with diets!



Stop trying to chase the sun and raise the sky.

Search for the song your soul sings in the deepest depths of your heart and dance to it.

It just feel like one of those days...

No comments: