Sunday, February 18, 2007

hahaha... I love CNY. There's still the lack of ang pow's, but I'm not at my hometown yet, so that can wait. Had reunion dinner with the Muslim side of the family. I was assigned photographer, and I have to say that my mother is sadly inept on the complexity of a digital camera. Needless to say, I taunted her till she was bursting with humiliation. OK, maybe not that much, but I love teasing my mother anyway. XD


I just felt the desire to blog. Its a force that lulls me, it draws me to type, post pictures.. To communicate! Or maybe its because I will be deprived of the internet connection, no matter how sluggish and prehistoric, when I go back to my hometown in Taiping, Perak. Gonna miss all of you, the general public.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

This is what the cookie jar looks like after I'm done with it =P

No comments: