Sunday, February 25, 2007

yin and yang

Wei Lin's grandmother passed away yesterday. Therefore she is stuck in Johore with no way back for a week. Which means she will miss one week of school. Which means she can't run for Shirtliff's long distance races. Which means she won't be back for the competition. This is so F-ed up. not to mention that we're the underdogs already. Well, its all on Vi-Jean now. Please pray that the captains and school administration will be so kind to agree to postpone the competition. Please? =/

* * *

On the other hand, I got the email from BRATs! OK, I had a voice message from Ken, and then he called, asking 'Did BRATs call you?!' and I was like... 'No...' Man, that felt bad. Took me half an hour before the dissapointment came, and the screaming in the pillow. But as I did that I remembered discussing that with Keith last night and I involuntarily giggled, which sounded more like I was hyperventilating and hysterical at the same time.

After that I forgot what happened, I think Ken called again and told me to check my Junk Mail, which I did, and TADA! It was there! The only thing I'd ever want to see in so long... The only MAIL I was expecting since God-knows-when.

KEN, WE'RE GOING TO LANGKAWI BABEZ! I've booked my flight so don't try to sleep because you might never know what I'd put in your shirt or bagpack =P, because, tadaaaa we're on the same flight. And to Sheena, whom I've heard off but never corresponded with, hope you can make it. Check junk mail ya??!

OK, now I'm insanely confused. How am I supposed to feel? Half of me feels shitty to the max while the other is singing the opera in ecstaticness. what.the.hell.

No comments: