Friday, February 09, 2007

Today was pretty fun... The lift broke down. Therefore, James cannot make his daily trip up to the third floor to class today. So we Alphanians had to be relocated at the Bilik Serbaguna on the ground floor. I positively love that place. Its BIG, airy, comfortable and pretty condusive, if I should say so myself... =P






This is James during that PMR Anugerah thing... Giving his speech with his dad at his side.





Packing up! Like I said... its big. BIG! Me like... =P

Alphanians hard at work.



Cheer practice was pretty alright I guess. Nothing really much to say. It was fun, but we're so lacking, slacking, sucking.... Ahahahah. Must.Not.Let.Spirit.Fall! Wei Lin called. Tomorrow we shall hopefully be on our way to purchase our costume! Finally... For some unfathomable reason, I do not have the enthusiasm to blog about cheer today.

Ken : I cannot join Cheer 2007 to mark the end of my career because I got no support, and support is very important for me. Plus, I personally do not believe that I can do it. Sorry babe.

Amirah just told me the FUNNIEST THING. She was in EST class, sitting diligently in her chair, when she tried to shift into a more comfortable position. However more comfortable flat wooden school chairs can get is still a mystery to me. I think its just impatient fidgeting. Anyway, when she did that, apparently she fell off her chair and banged her table at the same time. The table was knocked forwards and her butt downwards. She got up and peeked up from the edge of her table to find all eyes boring into her position. Then the class broke into ecstatic laughter. Impressively, she still managed to grin sheepishly and carry on as nonchalantly as possible. What a klutz you are Mira! Mira you are a klutz. Klutz are you...


This the little proof of my hard work! A bruise. A bruise! Hahaha... OK its not as terrible as Pui Yings and Hui Nings bruises. And I'm quite sure PY will comment on this later XD. Saw you suffer today gurl... I feel your pain, I really do. Abstractly that is.

No comments: