Saturday, February 17, 2007

cny practice

As soon as I was beginning to lose hope in my drowning team, they proved me quite wrong. Maybe we aren't like fish out of water after all. Maybe, there is still hope. We might not be 'Wow', but the real satisfaction really isn't winning...

Hahaha, is your mata like, terbeliak now? Its true, winning is just a bonus. As long as each individual has improved and learned, and just did their best, isn't that the real prize?

Right. My mother is bugging me off the com, patutly, I'm blissfully ignoring my nearly bald cousin who is on NS holiday. Ish. Will post pictures soon! This blog is taking a break... Maybe a new skin will be on soon, depending on when I get my PHOTOSHOP.

PY : Where is my PHOTOSHOP?? I know you like my thumbdrive, but give it back!
Ken : Your costume rocks man. But where's your squad name?? No identity.. LOL

OFFING.

No comments: